September 01, 2008

writing practice

it is freezing cold.. and i am in the mood to practice my english writing even if i am just telling you story of my day..

this morning i had TOEFL Preparation class, started at 11.00. but like the previous terms, i always late for the first day. it is a bad habit i know, but i had the reason. I wanted to know how long the trip will took from my home to TBI kuningan. Then I know that i have to leave home around 45 min before or i would never arrived on time. My class is took place in Las Vegas, which is room 7. Dont worry, i would not do gambling there hahaha.. its just the name of the room. When i come in the class, there were 6 other students who already opened their book and there was Veronica seating in front of the classroom as my first teacher, she taught me once when i was in GE 4, and glad that she remembered my face haha.. okay it is not really important. So, back to the class, there were 6 students, their names are gita, tari, ello, ika, sandi and oksi (sorry if my spelling are not correct). Sandi and Ello are a doctor, Tari is a psycholog, Gita is a Chemistry Engineer and i dont know the others profession, because i do not have a chance to chat with them yet, maybe i will tomorrow. Stayed with them in the class during the break was a little bit weird. I admit that i felt like i was in the hospital (with their professions). Do you know what were we talking about during the break? (beside our reasons taking this course, and profession, and bla.. bla..) we talked about SCHIZOPHRENIA haha.. well it was me who brought the topic, but later on i am knowing about it better, and i looovvve it, thanked to them! ;) even sometimes i didnt know your 'profession language' guys, remember i am an interior designer.. hehe

after the break, we continued the course with the second teacher, his name is cameron, and he is a guy. haha. he is our native speaker teacher. i dont know where he came from but my guess is australian, based on the accent. or maybe he was british i wasnt sure. he was teaching us the writing part. I am shocked. It is HARD, and it is tougher because he taught us fast. huhuhu. I dont know whether i could pass the test with high score or not, but i think it is better for me to make a plan B (looking for school which does not require high TOEFL score or finding permanent job) hehe..

and i think my practice for today was enough, beside the writing test only need 200 words (more or less) yeah!

see you again on my writing practice!

luv,
tikatiki
September, 2nd 2008




0 comments: